Reflection of Practice Teaching



REFLECTION OF PRACTICE TEACHING


           This Off- Campus Practice Teaching really fulfilled the meaning of what being a teacher really is, other than we collected primary information about the field, the countless experiences strengthen us to be more equipped and service oriented as a teacher. I really learned a lot form the beginning to the last day of my stay in San Vicente- San Francisco National High School a vast of memorable experiences I will treasure in the future of my success. Thank You Bulacan State University  College of Education (BulSU-CoEd) for giving us the opportunity to learn on our own and apply the things we ponder since in our first year on college. All I know that this experiences will be my avenue to uphold and grow academically and professionally in this profession. Education nor experiences indeed cannot be exchange to any material things in this world. 



I would like also to dedicate this page for my cooperating teacher Mrs. Lilibeth Santos

To my Mentor,

I know how to write a formal letter but with this one? It is entirely different. A message about how grateful I am. No! How blessed I am to be your “protégé”. No words can define. No numbers can count all the things I`ve learned from you.  Basically, that’s the main reason why I didn’t know how and where to start. I want to utter every single moment about the roller coaster experiences of teaching while you are guiding me. However, I need bundles of paper and more turmoil coming from the admin for excessive use of ink and materials - that’s a dreadful idea.

To start with, in the beginning I wasn’t nervous at all, for the reason that I know I will be direct  by one of the exceptional  teacher here in SVSF. Since Field Study 123 and FS 456 I observed how good you are to handle the classroom environment. Well planned in imposing activities and strategic innovation in implying the learning objectives for the students. I was captivated by your own skills and professionalism, enough evidence to choose you as my cooperating teacher.

I would like to show my gratitude from the various experiences I learned. For the opportunity and for trust you’ve given me. To trust someone is not easy at all, but to be trust by someone is something different. Thank you for the day to day learning and advices about my teaching skills. Thank you for the task you’ve given me. I am always thankful whenever you ask me to do something because I know you want me to learn and be use to it - DLP`s, letters, interventions, grade and such. Thank You.

I am very pleased in helping me with my final demonstration. That day is really stressful but you are there to help me and shoulder the half of it. Thank You. It`s quite memorable because we are both stress by the other ST during that day, for not informing us about the table incident. I am about to slam and punch square to his face that day for what he did. Again, you are there from the start to the last minute of my preparation to uplift my spirit and telling me everything will be alright. Thank You.     
Thank you for introducing me what the world of teaching really is.  I may not be the best student teacher you had, but I will try my best to ponder the things you have shared. Sorry for being late in the class - I badly need to improve my own punctuality. I may be uncertain about my career, I am hoping that the Lord crosses our paths again.

All I know that this experiences will be my new avenue to uphold my own professional competence in the field. You already take a great part on my own success not today, but for tomorrow`s success.  I will always remember you Ma`am.

Look forward to witness the strategies, methods and techniques I`ve learned from you.

With define experience. Countless learning. As I finish my term of practice teaching here in SVSF, No words. No numbers is enough for countless moment in expressing my gratitude for helping me to grow in ample amount of time.

May the Lord Jesus continue to bless your spirit. I will always be praying for tons of love and blessings to you and your family. Thank You, Ma`am Lilibeth C. Santos

Very sincerely yours,
 Marvin D. Masangcay


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer of a student teacher / Credo / Personal Education Philosophy

Pictures Documents of Final demonstration teaching

Examples of lesson plans used