Prayer of a student teacher / Credo / Personal Education Philosophy


PRAYER OF A STUDENT TEACHER / CREDO / PERSONAL EDUCATION PHILOSOPHY

A Student Teacher’s Prayer


Dearest Lord,

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to teach the young minds.
Thank you for allowing me to be part of these wonderful kids’ life.
I accept this responsibility wholeheartedly
But I will never be an effective one without Your help.
With this, I pray that You grant me enough wisdom
To impart knowledge needed by my students,

Allow me to be the person they needed as a second parent in school.
Remind me all the time the reasons why I am in this field,
To teach the children and serve You.
When I am in a situation where I need a lot of patience, provide me Lord.
Fill my heart with love even in the most unlovable moment of their lives.
Give me patience to teach students who are slow to learn and who refuse to learn.
Grace me with enthusiasm to face each type of learner every day.

Let me be who they need me to be.
When they need someone to trust, let me be trustworthy.
If they need sympathy, let me sympathize.
If they needed to be disciplined, let me be the authority to guide them
With sternness and yet with love.

I know, I am just beginning my career in this field,
And I accept the fact that I still have a lot to learn,
With this, I pray that you give me a humble heart to accept my mistakes,
And a brave soul to pursue what I have to do.
Guide every step of the way and lead me in everything that I have to do.

Help me to teach students more than the lessons in the book,
But those important things that people overlook.
Always remind me to consider the welfare of my students.
And make me the person who teaches them and learns with them at the same time.

Allow me to share light, love and hope to my students that
I’ll be able to leave a positive impact on their lives.
Ignite within me the passion for the profession and bless me towards the path of embracing new experiences, sharing new ideas, feeding morale with new values and lessons to ponder.
I know that I’m far from being perfect but with you I can do all things because I know that you are always there to turn my weaknesses into strengths.

This I ask in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
Amen.



CREDO

As student teachers,
We believe that the learners are the greatest handicrafts of God.
They are gifted with precious minds to be cultivated.
They are the hope of our fatherland.
For this reason, we teach because we believe that there are children in need of education.
We teach because we believe every child has his own potential
yet to be discovered and be developed.
We teach because we believe that children are improvable;
That while we cannot increase a child’s native intelligence,
We can help him find ways in which he can best use his capacities.
We teach because we believe that each child should have the opportunity to experiment with his
potential for them to be the individual they are capable of being-
according to his own will, talent and courage.
We teach because we believe that teaching is a mission.
It is a calling.
It is a way by which we can help children to find their meaning
And realize their purpose in life.



Personal Education Philosophy

"A teacher should never stop in learning and can hold on to trials in saving one`s dream not saving his own dream. This profession needs someone who has heart rich in patience and love for learners."

Only a beast can conquer a lions grip.

The world is too dark, full of doubts and full of competitions, only people with wits can survive on top. The fittest you are, the more flexible you can be to cope in the competition of life. An educator is too young to realize the professional world.  A master`s degree is not your guarantee to surpass all your comrades. Nor a doctor`s degree can unhide all the hidden knowledge in this world. You must not stop to learn and seeks for the true meaning of wisdom, “Stand firm and hone your own mind in every second in touching one`s life”.

How can a teacher shed his own light to naive mind of youths? Or the teacher is at youth to conquer the avenue of teaching career. The details of every page of books, the sleepless nights and many lashes burnt of an individual cannot prove anything in each seasons of war. Only the struggle and hindrances which can sharpen you each day may prove anything in this profession. Only those who struggle to be on top through papers and pen can only survive with true honor. Not those who called themselves professionals yet fulfilling their dreams through pockets and facade. The test in this world can assess through their skills and experiences, through their competence and abilities in the field not the bagged number of person`s interest to uplift their name and countless gold. Credential is not about the degree alone, it is about the application and hardship of each individual to be professional in the field.

Indeed, being a teacher is difficult profession of all profession. The nonstop learning and daily preparation is the testimony of every bank story of a teacher. The regular bracket of salary is also insufficient to some for providing their family needs. The number of days in preparing materials deducted the time and money for their family. The countless works, records and learners’ behavioral condition always needs ton of patience everyday. So, I cannot remove the fact that some be apt to deem in changing the system, to gain more power and to earn more in this profession. Never do they know that there are no short cuts nor easy way out to be on top in this profession can be bought. Only those people who have no pride will do such thing to uplift their name.

My philosophy of education is just the fruit of the witnessed torment of school teachers in daily basis. The dark stories of some teachers are the backbone of the unhidden corruption. There are some who are fulfilling their own pleasure through these dark secrets, you might say that these are just a speculations and these are just my own imagination. A wise man said in every political group corruption may happen.

A teacher should never stop in learning and can hold on to trials in saving one`s dream not saving his own dream. This profession needs someone who has heart rich in patience and love for learners. Not the love to be rich and well of in own applause. The teacher shall not be too wise for his own good which she/ he can hear alone. In this profession your students are always behind you, when you step forward your students will move forward, not step forward and two steps back for them. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pictures Documents of Final demonstration teaching

Examples of lesson plans used