Pictures Documents of Final demonstration teaching


PICTURES DOCUMENTS OF FINAL DEMONSTRATION TEACHING

RATING SCALE OF COOPERATING TEACHER



TEACHING DEMONSTRATION OBSERVATION GUIDE-RATING SCALE OF OBSERVERS








The pictures below are the evidences of my unforgettable final demonstration teaching.This final demonstration is already part of my accomplishment forever.


































Too many lashes burnt. Sleepless nights. Cramming of papers. But I achieved SUCCESS in the end. This successful demonstration will be a new start of my journey as a teacher. To God be the Glory above all these blessings and success. I especially thank the people who made these things possible


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer of a student teacher / Credo / Personal Education Philosophy

Examples of lesson plans used