A professional development plan or career plan


A PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OR CAREER PLAN

            Like a regular class you need a set of plans to be systematic in attaining the desired outcome. Learning outcomes are the fruit of organize arrangement of sequential steps in achieving objectives in each lesson. Only the proper utilization and innovation of ideas can expressively change the flow of discussion, while the assessment tool serves as reminder of learning acquired but applying this in a situation of someone`s life serves as the choices and decisions made. Like a normal class, to achieve the desired dreams in life, a flow of professional development or career plan must be applied.

            Teaching is never my decision; it is my parents’ choice for me. Since, the only thing that I can return to them is obeying want they want for my life and assurance for a reputable profession, I take the risk and followed them. In Gods` grace and set of plans, I am now a fourth year student of Bulacan State University (BulSU), pursuing Bachelor of Secondary Education (BSEd) majoring Social Studies. Other than a fourth  year student I am currently the President or the Managing Editor for Administration of The Mentors’ Journal – Official Student publication of the College of Education (CoEd) it is fulfilling and enjoyable experience, mainly the reason why I stayed in this profession. Today, we`re currently in Practice Teaching only few steps I will be graduated in this degree. After that moment, I am planning to apply in a Private School while taking my Licensure Examination for Teachers’ review. My friends recommendation and own researched, I decided to take my review in Carl E. Balita Review Center in Guiginto, Bulacan. If the Lord blessed me to pass in the examination and helped me to claim my licensed, for a year or two I am planning to take my Masters Degree in a University then apply to a public school. I’m still not certain what program I am going to choose, but I will surely do it anyway.

                Doing all these plans I am embracing the world of teaching and helping myself to grow in this profession. I plan to improve myself, through innovating several activities and managing the learning environment. It is very important to work in the school because it will be my stepping stone,  witness and training ground to progress each day. The set of activities and plans only provide the strength that I need to be successful in this profession. A rewarding goal is only result of being ethical and service oriented in the profession.

 Also, if I will get the opportunity, I will achieve my other dream to be successful in several ways. Today, the name of food business is really booming in the market so I am planning to have my own cafe or restaurant. I really hope I will get this opportunity. In the future I also want to build my business about printing press since I have the background in printing services. It is quite fun to do.

            The life I have shall not be worn out alone on being on top. I plan to give my family the dream they want, having an exquisite house and a travel journeys. I will give them the countless memories together because they are the reason of being successful in many ways. They are the one who become my strength in each sleepless nights and cramming of papers. They are the one who teach me to socialize with other which today, I am being thankful with. It may not be today but I am going to make sure this dream will come true soon. I am sure that this profession will not be wasted for nothing but I know it will lead me to something, something that is great and something that is worth living for. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer of a student teacher / Credo / Personal Education Philosophy

Pictures Documents of Final demonstration teaching

Examples of lesson plans used