Preliminaries

PRELIMINARIES

These pictures shows the documents that I undergone my practice teaching in San Vicente - San Francisco National High School (SVSFNHS) and fulfilled the needed requirements and experiences. Below are the picture with respective caption.




This photo shows my certification letter that I undergone practice teaching in San Vicente San Francisco National High School (SVSFNHS) approved by my cooperating teacher and the principal.
This photo shows my letter of clearance  that I undergone practice teaching in San Vicente San Francisco National High School (SVSFNHS) approved by my cooperating teacher and the principal.

This photo of Approval Sheet shows my letter  of partial fulfillment of the requirements in the course off- campus practice teaching (EDUC 426)  in San Vicente San Francisco National High School (SVSFNHS) approved by my cooperating teacher and the principal and will be note by my supervisor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer of a student teacher / Credo / Personal Education Philosophy

Pictures Documents of Final demonstration teaching

Examples of lesson plans used